Naas Court Office
You can schedule an appointment online to visit this office for queries relating to:
- Stamping (Civil Matters)
- Guardianship of Children/Maintenance of Spouses and Children/Arrears of Maintenance Applications
- Matters relating to Passport Applications
- Matters relating to Judicial Separation/Divorce Proceedings
- Matters relating to Circuit and District Court Civil Proceedings
- Assisted Decision Making Capacity (ADMC) Application
- Marriage Exemptions
- Matters relating to District Court Criminal Proceedings
- Paying a Court Fine
- Small Claims Registrar
- General Queries
For urgent matters, where it is not possible to book online, please email email@example.com to make an appointment.
You do not need an appointment to make an application under the Domestic Violence legislation - this is a walk-in service.
Please ensure all relevant documents and all filings comply with appropriate rules of court where applicable, before attending the office.
If you wish to discuss an existing proceeding, please ensure that you bring the following to your appointment:
- Your Case Reference number
- A valid form of ID, such as Passport or Driving Licence
About this office:
Office Address: An tSeirbhíse Chúirteanna, Teach na Cúirte, Nás na Ríogh, Co. Chill Dara
The Courts Service, The Courthouse, Naas, Co. Kildare
Office Contact Number: 045 980 120
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday between the hours of 10:00 - 13:00 & 14:00 - 16:00