You may seek an Internal Review of the first FOI decision within 20 working days of the date that we issue the letter to you where:
- we have made a decision to refuse your access request;
- your request for information was only part-granted;
- you are not satisfied with the initial decision;
- search and retrieval charges were applied;
- you have not received a reply within 20 working days of the receipt of the request by us; the FOI Act deems this to be a refusal of your request and allows you to proceed to internal review stage.