Registration of Business Names Act 1963
1. In this Order “the Act” means the Registration of Business Names Act 1963, and “the Minister” means the Minister for Industry, Trade, Commerce and Tourism.
2. Every application under section 5(3) of the Act shall be made by special summons.
3. (1) Every appeal under section 14(1) of the Act shall be brought by petition which shall be presented within twenty-one days after the person seeking registration has received notice of the Minister’s refusal to permit registration.
(2) A copy of the petition shall be served upon the Minister.
(3) As soon as the petition has been presented, the petitioner shall apply to the Court for directions as to the proceedings to be taken, and on the hearing of such application the Court may make such order as to the publication of notice of the petition and of the day on which it is to be heard and give such other directions as it may think fit.