High Court Notice - Special Summons and Ex Parte Applications In The Masters List
Wednesday 25th May 2022
560 Days ago
Special Summons - original documents are handed up to the Master in Court.
These documents should include:
- The Original Special Summons (Stamped/Sealed)
- An Appearance (if lodged)
- Affidavits of Service
- Grounding Affidavits
- And the Original exhibits referred to
Ex parte applications have to be pre-notified:
- The solicitor for the applicant must email a copy of the ex parte docket stamped with the correct fee to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of making the application to get the next available date on the list
- The exparte docket must contain a High Court Record Number and be Stamped with the correct fee
- The grounding affidavit must contain the filed stamp from the Central Office
- Hard copies should be handed up in Court to the Master when the application is moved.
High Court Registrar