Did you know that there is a free confidential service provided in Dolphin House that can help resolve parental disputes?
This is a joint initiative between The Legal Aid Board Mediation team and Courts Service staff in Dolphin House.
What can we do for you?
- Create a parenting plan that is best for you and your child.
- Let the team contact the other side on your behalf.
- Make arrangements that work best for all involved.
- Make your plan an Order of Court on the day it is agreed.
- Spend less time in Court due to high success rates in resolving parental disputes.
Talk to the Legal Aid Board: Third Floor Dolphin House, East Essex Street, Dublin 2, D02 RR76.
Phone: (01) 672 5886
The Legal Aid Board mediation team will have an information stand in the foyer of Dolphin House on Friday 19 January 2024 from 10:30 to 13:00 to answer any questions you might have.