Please note that on the 30th March 2022 there will be a remote call-over of Circuit Civil trials. The purpose of this call-over is to determine duration and availability of each matter with a view to allocating full hearing dates.
Please note that parties in attendance at this callover must be able to answer the judges questions in relation to the following:
- The number and identity of witnesses required for the trial.
- The duration – how long the trial is due to take.
- The availability of all parties including witnesses.
- Any outstanding issues with the case.
- Any matters agreed/not agreed that need to be disclosed before the trial.
Where parties are not ready for trial or are unable to answer the above questions at the callover the notice of trial may be struck out.
All matters listed on this date will likely be allocated trial dates from May 2022 onwards.
NB: If any matters listed in this call-over settle in advance of the 30th March 2022 please contact the office at email@example.com with the subject line “callover 30th March 2022”.