Exemptions for special events
1. (1) An application by the holder of a licence in respect of premises situate in any locality not in the county borough of Dublin for an exemption order in respect of a special event pursuant to section 10 of the Intoxicating Liquor Act, 1962, may be made at any sitting of the Court for the court area in which the premises for which the order is sought are situate.
Service of notice
(2) Notice of the application shall be served upon the officer in charge of the Garda Síochána for the locality to which the application relates at least seven days before the date of hearing of the application.
(3) The applicant shall also cause a notice of the intended application to be published, at least seven days before such hearing, in a newspaper circulating in the locality.
Lodgment of notice, etc.
(4) A copy of the notice of application, together with a statutory declaration as to service thereof and a copy of the newspaper, shall be lodged with the Clerk at least four days before the date of such hearing.
Order of Court
(5) Where the application is granted the Order shall be in accordance with Form 73.1, Schedule C.
2. (1) Where an application referred to in rule 1 of this Order has been granted, a subsequent application may be made to any sitting of the Court in any court area in the district in which the original application was granted, at any time before the commencement of the period to which the original application relates, to have the same revoked.
Lodgment of Notice
(2) Notice of the application shall be lodged with the Clerk before the date of hearing of the application.
Order of Court
(3) The order of the Court hearing such application shall be in accordance with Form 73.2, Schedule C.
Notice to Garda Síochána
(4) Notice of the making of such order shall be given by the Clerk to the officer in charge of the Garda Síochána for the locality to which the revoked application relates.
Form of certificate to be given by Clerk
3. The certificate required to be given by the Clerk pursuant to section 25 of the Intoxicating Liquor Act, 1962 as substituted in the 1st Schedule of the Courts (No. 2) Act, 1986, for the purpose of applications to which rules 1 and 2 of this Order relate shall be in accordance with Form 73.3, Schedule C.