Central Office Of The High Court
You can schedule an appointment online to visit this office for:
- Attested Orders
- Deed Poll
Please attend at your appointment time, and ensure all relevant documents are signed, dated and in order before attending, to progress your business as quickly as possible.
Photo ID may be required for your appointment.
For urgent matters, where it is not possible to book online, please email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Notice for Period 25 September – 13 October
A key part of the Courts Service Modernisation Programme is the enhancement of our ICT services, and in the Central Office of the High Court, the replacement of the Progress case management system from Monday 2 October 2023.
As we transition to this new system, we will be operating a reduced number of daily appointments from the 25 September - 13 October. We ask that you continue to email firstname.lastname@example.org where an appointment is not available, and you have an urgent requirement/deadline.
We kindly request your patience and support as we implement these important changes. See the office’s notice for more information.
- The Central Office of the High Court is piloting a walk-up service for customers attending the office without an appointment.
- It should be noted that during this period, customers attending who booked an appointment will continue to be prioritised, and those presenting without notice do so on the understanding that they may have to wait an undetermined period for service.
- The system will operate on a first come first served basis and the regular time slots will apply (10min/5min depending on availability).
- Between the hours of 1.00pm and 1.45pm the office will operate a walk-up system exclusively
- Please note: that this does not apply to Judgment or Deed Poll appointments
This initiative is part of a suite of measures to improve customer experience and we would ask for your continued cooperation and patience as we implement this system.
About this Office:
Address: Ground Floor (East Wing), Four Courts, Inns Quay, Dublin 7, D07 N972
Office Opening Hours: Monday to Friday: 10.00 - 16.30
Email Address: HighCourtCentralOffice@courts.ie
Contact Number: +353 1 8886699