Find all the latest Jury Service notices on our dedicated jury notices page.
If you have concerns about attending, please contact the office listed in your jury summons.
Health and safety measures
The Courts Service has safely conducted jury trials throughout the pandemic. We have received excellent feedback from jurors who felt safe throughout the process as a result of the Courts Service comprehensive health and safety management programme. The protocols and protective measures in place are working well and these standards will continue to be maintained as required.
We advise that anyone attending court buildings continues to practise good health and hygiene measures, and follow the guidance of the Courts and the health and safety protocols put in place by the Courts Service, namely:
- wear face masks
- maintain a physical distance of approximately 1m
- continue good hand and respiratory hygiene
- avoid congregating in groups
- comply with directions from Courts Service staff in relation to the management of the numbers of persons in court buildings; and
- if you have symptoms or if you have been directed to restrict your movement or awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test, you are asked not to attend court.
We may contact you with changes to the information contained in your Jury Summons. We will only do this by phone call, text or email if you have confirmed your attendance and provided us with a mobile contact number or email address.
- Courts Services text messages will be sent from “Courts”, therefore only text messages received from “Courts” should be regarded as communication from the Courts Service. When confirming attendance, if you are in a position to, please provide a contact mobile number.
- Changes to juries, court sittings and court operations are typically made available through our Twitter account - @CourtsServiceIE and on our webpages :
If you have received a summons and are unsure, please call the contact number on the summons.
If you are due to attend an existing trial but have concerns about public transport, please call the contact number on your Jury Summons.