Internal, external and change communications included
Tuesday 1 June 2021; The Courts Service today launched the Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Strategy 2021 – 2025. Communications are a fundamental part of our everyday work and the work being progressed as part of the Modernisation Programme. We therefore need to have a simple, effective and consistent approach to how we communicate with one another, with our diverse range of customers, our partners and service users.
- The Strategy was developed by a team brought together from across our organisation of 1,100 people.
- It was informed by feedback from external stakeholders and Courts Service staff.
- Its purpose is to ensure we have a simple, effective and consistent approach to how we communicate with one another, with our customers, our partners and service users.
- The strategy describes our approach to change communications and how we plan to bring all stakeholders, internal and external on the change journey.
- The strategy explains how we plan to measure our communications.
Further Information/ Updates
To read more on what we have planned over the next four years you can find the strategy here.
For queries relating to the strategy contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org