Courts Service News: 2017
The Courts Service e-zine is published every two to three months and features news and information on a variety of topics, including developments in the Courts Service. Click here to subscribe to our e-zine
Each December we publish a paper magazine.
Spring is in the air and as the days get longer and the evenings get brighter we bring you all the news of renewal and re-growth.
- There will be much interest in the news that the irish civil justice system is set to undergo major review and reform.
- As the Courts Service Learning and Development Unit goes from strength to strength we look at the state of play after year one of the three year Learning and Development Strategy.
- We sit down and talk to the new Head of Operations in the Superior Courts, Geraldine Hurley.
- We update you on the building projects being carried out throughout the country with one new courthouse due for completion this month. We also give an update on the Four Courts Dome.
- The Four Courts Round Hall was the venue for a fascinating lecture by Professor Philippe Sands on International Crime.
- There's all that and more plus our regular features: practice and procedure, appointments, retirements , obituaries and ‘Through the Lens'.
CSN Issue 1 April 2017