12 January 2018
Wexford Court Office - change of location
Wexford Court Office will move from its current address at Ardcavan Business Park to the Courthouse, Belevedere Road, Wexford.
Therefore, the Wexford Court Office at Ardcavan Business Park will close on Thursday 18th January 2018 at 1.00 p.m. and will remain closed on Friday 19th and Monday 22nd January 2018.
Wexford Court Office will re-open at 10.00 a.m. in the Courthouse, Belvedere Road, Wexford on Tuesday 23rd January 2018.
The Courts Service regrets any inconvenience caused to users of the office in the period of transition.
Wexford District Court sittings on 22nd and 23rd January 2018 will take place as normal in Ardcavan Business Park commencing at 10.30 a.m.
Wexford County Registrar sitting of 22nd January 2018 will take place as normal in Old County Hall at 10.00 a.m.
Sittings at the Courthouse, Belvedere Road, Wexford:
- District Court sittings on 25th January 2018 (civil all areas) - Courtroom 1
- Special Childcare District Court sittings on 25th and 26th January 2018 - Courtroom 2
- District Court criminal sittings commence on 5th February 2018 - Courtroom 1.
Courtroom allocation (always subject to change - check the screens in courthouse)
- Scheduled District Court - Courtroom 1
- Scheduled Circuit Court civil, family and district court appeals - Courtroom 3
- First sessions Circuit Court crime - Courtroom 2
- Case progression (in general) - Courtroom 4
- County Registrars motions (in general) - Courtroom 3
Wexford Court Office