5th of March 2018
Criminal Courts of Justice Adjournments
District Court Cases
District Court cases where a defendant was in custody and the matter was returnable to Thursday 1st March and Friday 2nd March were adjourned to the same courtroom on Monday 5th March.
In relation to all other cases, cases scheduled for District Courts in the Criminal Courts of Justice
- on 28th February cases were adjourned as follows :
- Court 1 cases to same court room on the 9th of March,
- Court 2 cases to the same courtroom on the 6th of March and
- all other cases to the same courtroom on the 14th March except those cases where there was an appearance and order made
- on 1st March were adjourned to the same courtroom on the 15th March
- on 2nd March were adjourned to the same courtroom on the 16th March
It would be very helpful if solicitors could advise their clients of the changes of dates. If you have any specific questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.